Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

My Favorite place in Hay Park School

KIa ora blogging world, so I am from Hay Park school and it is my last year here so I wanted to tell you guys what is me favorite place in the school. Lets get stared!!

My favorite place in Hay Park School is the school hall! The hall is filled with exclusive performances that will blow you away! The extraordinary hall is used for other things. Like for example we have a spectacular breakfast club for children that don't have enough time to eat in the morning. The hall is pristine like a light ball. The immaculate hall is a great place for relaxation. The only thing I dislike about the hall is that it is really cold because the doors are always open and it's letting the cold breeze in. It gives  me the shivers. overall it's still my favorite place.

Thank you for reading
Image result for hay park schoolParis  

No comments:

Post a Comment